December 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Wearing and giving #handmade #crochet lapel pins for #PoinsettiaDay, #justforfun #alternativexmascard https://t.co/cl0aWozeEn 1 day ago
- RT @fannyvonfabulus: @mrdanwalker Dan, no. Shush. The ladies you're surrounded by are having none of it, and quite rightly so. Let me get y… 2 days ago
- @chriseeshurley @CuriousHandmade Beautiful colours 1 week ago
- Got to abandon my morning brew. So glad not to work in retail #noxmasmusic Day after day of the same old same old must do their heads in. 1 week ago
- @ExpressSeries @peta In this day and age I would have hoped that we moved beyond humiliating and abusing animals for our entertainment! 1 week ago
Tag Archives: experimental QR textiles
sanQR finished pair 2, a photo by siouxian on Flickr. Looking forward to seeing my gloves in the exhibition in The Cornerhouse, Manchester in October as part of The Manchester Science Fair. Advertisements
The pictured gloves are potential submissions for the QR-3D exhibition which could be exhibited at The Cornerhouse, Manchester later on this year. The pieces are based on the Sanquhar traditional knitting and combine QR (quick response) bar codes. Both pairs have … Continue reading
The fifth pair of gloves are now under way and are an experiment with a smaller QR code and smaller gloves. I have given up on the bar code being read now. I have had various suggestions as to why … Continue reading
Images of the first pair of sanQR gloves combining traditional Sanquhar style with 21st Century QR code – wearable craft and marketing.
With the first pair of sanQR gloves finished the next pair are on the needles. This pair will incorporate the bar code for a shortened url shown right. The url for this site wqs first shortened in Bit.ly before converting … Continue reading
Sanquhar knitting + QR Bar codes = sanQR
The right glove has been completed as an exhibition piece entitled SanQR. With just under a month to the deadline there is time to create a left glove. Must get on then as I have a pattern to put together.