August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #WindsorRoad #Slough - a carpark of idling traffic. Just what am I forced to breath in? Day upon day of dirt and fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @WindsorSnB who is knitting at #Nero #Windsor #railwayconcourse this morning? On my way. 2 days ago
- RT @RaggyRoadRoly: @siouxian Great to see so many new kids on the plots at #RagstoneRoadAllotments this year. #nationalallotmentweek #sloug… 6 days ago
- Five months on, a 12 pole field in #Slough feeding friends and family with fresh veg. Celebrating… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @openhouselondon: #OpenHouseLondon website will be launching later this afternoon with the full 2017 programme! 6 days ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I have moved to another blog now and can be found at http://www.clicknknit.wordpress.com – an altogether more sensible address. See you there hopefully.
The right glove is growing fast and at the knuckles in three days despite having to do the day job. Aiming to finish the first pair by Sunday.
The left hand is now finished completely. Hopefully the right hand should be finished in around a fortnight.