October 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- @SloughCouncil Then there are the motorists who persistently park on pavements and across bike lanes. Been down Ragstone Road lately? 1 day ago
- @SloughCouncil Certainly not walking. God knows how much has been spent on Windsor Road - rain water still collects… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Ready to conquer #crochet today @WindsorSnB - packing for our first class. See you at #Nero from 10. https://t.co/ty7BZogS3U 4 days ago
- Hunted high and low and found this #crochet gem you gave me a while ago @QueenOfStitches. 1 - cafe curtain motif t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Beautiful warm morning for our #knitandnatter @WindsorSnB. See you at #CraftCoffee soon. The cinnamon danish has m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I have moved to another blog now and can be found at http://www.clicknknit.wordpress.com – an altogether more sensible address. See you there hopefully. Advertisements
The right glove is growing fast and at the knuckles in three days despite having to do the day job. Aiming to finish the first pair by Sunday.
The left hand is now finished completely. Hopefully the right hand should be finished in around a fortnight.