December 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Wearing and giving #handmade #crochet lapel pins for #PoinsettiaDay, #justforfun #alternativexmascard https://t.co/cl0aWozeEn 1 day ago
- RT @fannyvonfabulus: @mrdanwalker Dan, no. Shush. The ladies you're surrounded by are having none of it, and quite rightly so. Let me get y… 2 days ago
- @chriseeshurley @CuriousHandmade Beautiful colours 1 week ago
- Got to abandon my morning brew. So glad not to work in retail #noxmasmusic Day after day of the same old same old must do their heads in. 1 week ago
- @ExpressSeries @peta In this day and age I would have hoped that we moved beyond humiliating and abusing animals for our entertainment! 1 week ago
Category Archives: Sanquhar
The pictured gloves are potential submissions for the QR-3D exhibition which could be exhibited at The Cornerhouse, Manchester later on this year. The pieces are based on the Sanquhar traditional knitting and combine QR (quick response) bar codes. Both pairs have … Continue reading
My sanQR project has worked out pretty well. The ones knitted on 1.5mm needles are just bit on the snug size and the 1.75mm pair a little to loose. In my pursuit of the perfect needle size I have just … Continue reading
With the first pair of sanQR gloves finished the next pair are on the needles. This pair will incorporate the bar code for a shortened url shown right. The url for this site wqs first shortened in Bit.ly before converting … Continue reading
Just one finger left to do for my QR-3D textile submission.
The bar code is finished done but unfortunately first efforts to read with an on-line bar code reader have been unsuccessful.
It has taken a couple of weeks but the 21st Century Sanquhar glove is well under way. The QR bar code is taking shape on the back of the right hand. The only down side is the weaving of the … Continue reading