October 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- @SloughCouncil Then there are the motorists who persistently park on pavements and across bike lanes. Been down Ragstone Road lately? 1 day ago
- @SloughCouncil Certainly not walking. God knows how much has been spent on Windsor Road - rain water still collects… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Ready to conquer #crochet today @WindsorSnB - packing for our first class. See you at #Nero from 10. https://t.co/ty7BZogS3U 4 days ago
- Hunted high and low and found this #crochet gem you gave me a while ago @QueenOfStitches. 1 - cafe curtain motif t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Beautiful warm morning for our #knitandnatter @WindsorSnB. See you at #CraftCoffee soon. The cinnamon danish has m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: experimental stuff
sanQR finished pair 2, a photo by siouxian on Flickr. Looking forward to seeing my gloves in the exhibition in The Cornerhouse, Manchester in October as part of The Manchester Science Fair. Advertisements
The pictured gloves are potential submissions for the QR-3D exhibition which could be exhibited at The Cornerhouse, Manchester later on this year. The pieces are based on the Sanquhar traditional knitting and combine QR (quick response) bar codes. Both pairs have … Continue reading
The fifth pair of gloves are now under way and are an experiment with a smaller QR code and smaller gloves. I have given up on the bar code being read now. I have had various suggestions as to why … Continue reading
Images of the first pair of sanQR gloves combining traditional Sanquhar style with 21st Century QR code – wearable craft and marketing.
With the first pair of sanQR gloves finished the next pair are on the needles. This pair will incorporate the bar code for a shortened url shown right. The url for this site wqs first shortened in Bit.ly before converting … Continue reading
Sanquhar knitting + QR Bar codes = sanQR
The right glove has been completed as an exhibition piece entitled SanQR. With just under a month to the deadline there is time to create a left glove. Must get on then as I have a pattern to put together.