June 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Too hot to run. #FeralCat Terry slumped out on the insect habitat. https://t.co/isNHfsI4HG 5 days ago
- @RaggyRoadRoly Hot work. Log edging retrieved and edging the path has begun. #free #recycling and aesthetically mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @RaggyRoadRoly: Thanks @siouxian for lunch. Much too hot for catch your own today. 6 days ago
- @MaryjoOrd It is, but grows slowly. Good to pick up and put down between weeding, watering and visits to my favouri… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @TheAlpacaBarn Your 2ply is just fabulous. Gorgeously soft, snuggly and luxurious. https://t.co/NcWA6a9FZz 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: experimental stuff
sanQR finished pair 2, a photo by siouxian on Flickr. Looking forward to seeing my gloves in the exhibition in The Cornerhouse, Manchester in October as part of The Manchester Science Fair.
The pictured gloves are potential submissions for the QR-3D exhibition which could be exhibited at The Cornerhouse, Manchester later on this year. The pieces are based on the Sanquhar traditional knitting and combine QR (quick response) bar codes. Both pairs have … Continue reading
The fifth pair of gloves are now under way and are an experiment with a smaller QR code and smaller gloves. I have given up on the bar code being read now. I have had various suggestions as to why … Continue reading
Images of the first pair of sanQR gloves combining traditional Sanquhar style with 21st Century QR code – wearable craft and marketing.
With the first pair of sanQR gloves finished the next pair are on the needles. This pair will incorporate the bar code for a shortened url shown right. The url for this site wqs first shortened in Bit.ly before converting … Continue reading
Sanquhar knitting + QR Bar codes = sanQR
The right glove has been completed as an exhibition piece entitled SanQR. With just under a month to the deadline there is time to create a left glove. Must get on then as I have a pattern to put together.