August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #WindsorRoad #Slough - a carpark of idling traffic. Just what am I forced to breath in? Day upon day of dirt and fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @WindsorSnB who is knitting at #Nero #Windsor #railwayconcourse this morning? On my way. 2 days ago
- RT @RaggyRoadRoly: @siouxian Great to see so many new kids on the plots at #RagstoneRoadAllotments this year. #nationalallotmentweek #sloug… 6 days ago
- Five months on, a 12 pole field in #Slough feeding friends and family with fresh veg. Celebrating… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @openhouselondon: #OpenHouseLondon website will be launching later this afternoon with the full 2017 programme! 6 days ago
Category Archives: craft
The pictured gloves are potential submissions for the QR-3D exhibition which could be exhibited at The Cornerhouse, Manchester later on this year. The pieces are based on the Sanquhar traditional knitting and combine QR (quick response) bar codes. Both pairs have … Continue reading
My sanQR project has worked out pretty well. The ones knitted on 1.5mm needles are just bit on the snug size and the 1.75mm pair a little to loose. In my pursuit of the perfect needle size I have just … Continue reading
Images of the first pair of sanQR gloves combining traditional Sanquhar style with 21st Century QR code – wearable craft and marketing.
With the first pair of sanQR gloves finished the next pair are on the needles. This pair will incorporate the bar code for a shortened url shown right. The url for this site wqs first shortened in Bit.ly before converting … Continue reading
Sanquhar knitting + QR Bar codes = sanQR
The right glove has been completed as an exhibition piece entitled SanQR. With just under a month to the deadline there is time to create a left glove. Must get on then as I have a pattern to put together.
The bar code is finished done but unfortunately first efforts to read with an on-line bar code reader have been unsuccessful.