- #WindsorRoad #Slough - a carpark of idling traffic. Just what am I forced to breath in? Day upon day of dirt and fi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @WindsorSnB who is knitting at #Nero #Windsor #railwayconcourse this morning? On my way. 2 days ago
- RT @RaggyRoadRoly: @siouxian Great to see so many new kids on the plots at #RagstoneRoadAllotments this year. #nationalallotmentweek #sloug… 6 days ago
- Five months on, a 12 pole field in #Slough feeding friends and family with fresh veg. Celebrating… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @openhouselondon: #OpenHouseLondon website will be launching later this afternoon with the full 2017 programme! 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2011
I have moved to another blog now and can be found at http://www.clicknknit.wordpress.com – an altogether more sensible address. See you there hopefully.