With my 1950’s Sanquhar pattern from Pattern Bazaar on Ebay, 1.75mm Hiya Hiya sock needles and 2 ply lace yarn from Jamieson and Smith I hope to recreate these mini masterpieces over the coming weeks. The plaited cast on edge has been added to the peasant style cuff to minimise curling of the edge.
- Wearing and giving #handmade #crochet lapel pins for #PoinsettiaDay, #justforfun #alternativexmascard https://t.co/cl0aWozeEn 1 day ago
- RT @fannyvonfabulus: @mrdanwalker Dan, no. Shush. The ladies you're surrounded by are having none of it, and quite rightly so. Let me get y… 2 days ago
- @chriseeshurley @CuriousHandmade Beautiful colours 1 week ago
- Got to abandon my morning brew. So glad not to work in retail #noxmasmusic Day after day of the same old same old must do their heads in. 1 week ago
- @ExpressSeries @peta In this day and age I would have hoped that we moved beyond humiliating and abusing animals for our entertainment! 1 week ago