With my 1950’s Sanquhar pattern from Pattern Bazaar on Ebay, 1.75mm Hiya Hiya sock needles and 2 ply lace yarn from Jamieson and Smith I hope to recreate these mini masterpieces over the coming weeks. The plaited cast on edge has been added to the peasant style cuff to minimise curling of the edge.
- @MargAnneWalker Many can't see past negatives! Best coffee shop, our feral cats, allotment friends, cycle rides, lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Bringing the #blaercardigan to our afternoon #knit @WindsorSnB. Tackling the sleeves with dpn's now. Circulars just… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Love this very beautiful silk dress @QueenOfStitches @ThamesHospCare with embroidered collar & smocked waist… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Glorious Age of #Knitting - currently on BBC iplayer @WindsorSnB. Worth watching if you didn't see it first time round. 1 week ago
- @WindsorSnB @MargAnneWalker @chriseeshurley How is your yarn collection coming along? 2 weeks ago