With my 1950’s Sanquhar pattern from Pattern Bazaar on Ebay, 1.75mm Hiya Hiya sock needles and 2 ply lace yarn from Jamieson and Smith I hope to recreate these mini masterpieces over the coming weeks. The plaited cast on edge has been added to the peasant style cuff to minimise curling of the edge.
- RT @shin_dhother: Tonight #Slough outreach #Nishkam @SwatLondon volunteers will be serving; Hot soup with bread rolls 🍞 and pizza 🍕, Hot ch… 5 months ago
- RT @chriseeshurley: Councillor Dudley could learn from these pupils sloughexpress.co.uk/gallery/slough… 5 months ago
- RT @ExpressSeries: School pupils hand out warm clothing to Slough homeless sloughexpress.co.uk/gallery/slough… 5 months ago
- @milner_julia @PaddyMcGuinness @BBCOne Drunk... Probably the only way to watch such trash 6 months ago
- RT @Edster66: @PaddyMcGuinness @BBCOne It's awful 6 months ago