With my 1950’s Sanquhar pattern from Pattern Bazaar on Ebay, 1.75mm Hiya Hiya sock needles and 2 ply lace yarn from Jamieson and Smith I hope to recreate these mini masterpieces over the coming weeks. The plaited cast on edge has been added to the peasant style cuff to minimise curling of the edge.
- Too hot to run. #FeralCat Terry slumped out on the insect habitat. https://t.co/isNHfsI4HG 5 days ago
- @RaggyRoadRoly Hot work. Log edging retrieved and edging the path has begun. #free #recycling and aesthetically mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @RaggyRoadRoly: Thanks @siouxian for lunch. Much too hot for catch your own today. 6 days ago
- @MaryjoOrd It is, but grows slowly. Good to pick up and put down between weeding, watering and visits to my favouri… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- @TheAlpacaBarn Your 2ply is just fabulous. Gorgeously soft, snuggly and luxurious. https://t.co/NcWA6a9FZz 2 weeks ago